domingo, 19 de febrero de 2017

Arrive Chelthenham

Sunday, 19th February 2017
Today it has been a long day travelling. I got up at 5:30 am and departed from Madrid at 9:30am. The plane landed at 12:00 am, then I took two buses from the London Heathrow to Cheltenham.  Stuart picked me up at the station in the centre of the city.   I arrived at my new host family home at 04:00pm.



My hosts are Stuart and Yen who are very friendly. They have a son, Lee, who is nearly 1 year old.
Yen is a Vietnamese woman, she has cooked a Vietnamese dish for us.
Stuart is a Geography teacher. We are three Maths teachers in the same house, Sandrine from France, Laura from Italy and me, Belén from Spain.


CHELTENHAM, England

Population: 108,000; 98 miles (157 kilometres) west of London (2 hours by rail, 2½ hours by coach).Cheltenham is an elegant spa town, situated on the edge of the Cotswold Hills with their picturesque stone villages .Cheltenham is known for its Regency architecture, wide tree-lined streets, parks and gardens. It has many attractive residential areas and an excellent shopping centre. It is famous for its many festivals including literature, science, music and horse racing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.